We provide eye exams in Phoenix in addition to preventative care, testing for ocular disease, foreign body removals, pediatric eye care, and refractive surgery and cataract surgery in Arizona. These services are among the most comprehensive in Phoenix and Arizona on the whole, and will assist you in finding the best treatment possible.
- Our annual eye exams in Phoenix use the latest technology to detect ocular diseases.
- Young patients starting at 6 months of age need an eye screening for eye turns and the need for corrective eyewear.
- Through the InfantSEE program, we can provide a one-time free eye exam for infants younger than one year of age.
- Our facility has gene testing for macular degeneration.
- We carry vitamin supplements for various ocular conditions.
Blephex – Healthy Lids for Life
A unique new therapy in the management of blepharitis and dry eye disease, microblepharoexfoliation (the active ingredient of BlephEx®) provides a means to remove eyelash debris, accumulated lid scurf and bacterial biofilm which are known drivers of ocular surface inflammation. Now, thanks to BlephEx®, your eye doctor can precisely and safely, clean and exfoliate your eyelids and lashes, which will almost immediately improve your symptoms. More importantly, by completely removing the exotoxin-laden biofilm along the lid margin, your doctor can help you avoid the long-term inflammatory damage to your tear glands, preventing chronic dry eye syndrome.