- Our annual eye exams in Phoenix use the latest technology to detect ocular diseases.
- Young patients starting at 6 months of age need an eye screening for eye turns and the need for corrective eyewear.
- Through the InfantSEE program, we can provide a one-time free eye exam for infants younger than one year of age.
- Our facility has gene testing for macular degeneration.
- We carry vitamin supplements for various ocular conditions.
- We can treat eye infections, pink eye, allergies, and dry eye syndrome.
- We test for cataracts, macular degeneration, dry eyes, and glaucoma.
- Dilations are performed to evaluate for signs of diabetes or high blood pressure in the eye.
Foreign Body Removals
- Removal of corneal foreign bodies
Pediatric Eye Care
- The American Optometric Association recommends an eye screening at 6 months, 3 years, 5 years, and annually thereafter.
- We have treatment for “lazy eye”/strabismus/amblyopia.
- We provide screening for tracking disorders & dyslexia.
- There is also treatment for ocular infections.
- We have friendly exam rooms to keep your child comfortable.
Refractive Surgery and Cataract Surgery Co-management
- We work with your surgeon to assist with recovery.
- We provide ocular supplements for healing.
- We monitor your progress on a regular basis.